Monday, May 2, 2011

i wish this post was about me meeting jude law in paris, but alas. sorry to get your hopes up.


Today we walked around around paris in the rain, stopping in at random stores to shop. I avoided (nearly) buying way too much at H&M and Zara and only left with one thing. Success! A lot of museums were closed today because it is a holiday, which was a bummer but I figure there is plenty of time for that! Then we wandered across bridges over the Seine and through different neighborhoods. After a stop at a Pâtisserie and a very confusing Chatelet metro station (that place is a mad house i tell you!), we made it back to Le Vésinet.

Claire, Holly and I made salad and roasted tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and ate an entire baguette for dinner and sat at the table talking and laughing for an hour or two. It was absolument parfait! Then we watched The Holiday. Jude Law with adorable little British children? Oui. And now it is one a.m. and I have my first day of class tomorrow. Bonnuit!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a ton of fun. Super jealous. I think E and I are getting together sometime this week. Wish you were here to play with us! hearts. Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut mon amie! First of all, love this! La la liv is so perfect for both Paris and, of course, la la from y.t.s. yesteryear. Summer simply isn't the same with out you here so miss you lots, but keep having un temps merveilleux in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's what I do on every trip. Go to every H&M and Zara I run into. Sadly, I don't think I'll be going to H&M once they're in Utah. Have a good first day of class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and p.s. If you see a Pylones store, you must go inside! Coolest store I have ever seen and they're French!

    ReplyDelete