Sunday, May 1, 2011

dimanche


This morning we ate our breakfast, walked across the street and around the corner, hopped on the RER and headed for church in Paris. Church was absolutely great and I really enjoyed the testimonies/what I could understand. There is always something so comforting about going to church somewhere in a foreign country. It is so familiar. After church we walked through paris for hours, just taking everything in. We were so excited to go to the Louvre (it is free on the first sunday of every month) but guess what? Today is a national holiday! Donc, it was closed. So we wandered and wandered and I ate my first crepe--noix de coco avec sucre--and washed it down with some Orangina. Yum. C'est tout for today!

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog makes me feel like I'm reliving Paris all over again. Only in my mind. I didn't know that the Louvre is free on the first Sunday of every month. Good to know. J'aime mange crepe de sucre et Orangina! C'est tres bon!

    ReplyDelete