Saturday, January 12, 2013

the news is in:



After days of waiting and hoping and praying that I would be staying in Rennes, looks like God had some different plans for me . . . I'm heading to Paris this week! I thought I would be crying my eyes out, but I actually feel okay about it. It will all work out. I will be in a suburb of Paris called Melun. Don't know anything about it, but I will soon! So so so sad to be leaving Pymm and all of my fave people here but it will be okay. We just had lunch with Elizabeth and went to the market in Rennes one last time just in case; we thought we would be good, mais non. Keep calm and carry on. 


I love you all beaucoup! Please please keep me in your prayers extra forte this weekend. 


love 
O 

**  attention, letter-writers! please note new address as found at top of right sidebar.   **

No comments:

Post a Comment