Friday, July 1, 2011

fin (almost)


I officially fail at blogging. it's just that traveling and blogging are kind of hard to do at the same time. Lame excuse I know. So I am done with my study abroad in Paris. I can honestly say it was some of the best few weeks of my life. The place was of course amazing, but the people were even better! I've been thinking a lot about that. We spent our last week in Geneva, Switzerland and our final day jumping off of large things into the lake and laying on the floating dock. And it was perfect. Until I accidentally took out 300 francs from an atm in order to buy a ten franc kebab. But I am trying to forget about that. And it actually just made the day even funnier. It would be impossible to try to blog about it all (do you ever wonder why we even blog? I've been thinking about that lately. It's kind of a funny thing.) , so I will leave you with this song that was constantly playing the last few weeks of our trip and we had a dance party in the Etap hotel room our last night to it. Does a pretty nice job of summing things up I think.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the song? I would love to hear. I couldn't agree more. Traveling and blogging is a tough job. I stopped wanting to travel and blog at the same time. It's less stress and you get to live in the moment more. I usually like journaling on travels instead. Anyways, I think blogs tell a lot about us as people, as a society. They show our inner desires, our hope and dreams. It's our way of facing everyday life. It's a complete art and a way of connecting to people around us. But that's just my 2 cents opinion. I am SO happy you've had a lovely time on your study abroad! Makes me almost want to go to BYU so I can do all these cool things. The U goes nowhere. haha LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete